Arc Flash Labeling
Arc Flash's are extremely dangerous and are preventable! Please see the following resources we offer for your safety when it comes to arc flash and electrical safety!
What's in place to protect your employees?
Arc Flash's can be fatal or cause serious injuries including loss of hearing and/or limbs. Properly identified arc flash hazards and electrical equipment will aid in preventing injuries and loss of life!
Arc Flash's can occur because:
- Dropped tools
- Accidental contact with electrical systems
- Improper maintenance of electrical equipment
- Build-up of conductive dust
- Improper handling procedure
Arc Flash Compliant Labels & Supplies
DuraLabel PRO Supplies are resistant to: UV-rays, abrasions, smudges, harsh environments, and chemicals.
- Arc Flash Die-Cuts: English, Spanish & French
- Orange striped vinyl
- Red striped vinyl
- Petroleum ribbon
Arc Flash Printers & Supplies:
DuraLabel PRO series of printers
DuraLabel 7000 Wide Format Printer
DuraLabel 9000 Industrial Wide Format Printer
Arc Flash Labeling Aids
- Arc Flash Labeling Guide
- Best Practice Guide to Arc Flash Labeling
- Arc Flash Handbook from ESA ($70 value)
Call 1-888-326-9244 for arc flash labeling supplies,
for more information