Warehouse & Safety Labels
Make sure you are up to code with OSHA's standards and regulations. OSHA conducts surprise inspections year-round and will charge a hefty fine on companies violating the law. Get organized and inform employees of
safety hazards that may be present.
Warehouse Label Printers:
DuraLabel PRO series of printers
DuraLabel 9000 Sign Printer
|Items to consider when assessing your facility:
- General Facility Labels
- Piping - Can you stand anywhere and know what each pipe contains and which is the flow direction?
- Valves - Are each identified, numbered, bar coded, obtain a description and more?
- Labels & signs consistent and legible
- Directional Signs
- Evacuation Routes
- Emergency Exits
- Aisle ways marked and kept clear
- All doors marked
- Hazardous Chemicals & Regulatory Compliance
- All tanks, vessels and containers with detailed labels
- Waste containers marked
- Storage areas containing hazardous materials
- Substance specific hazards marked
- Biohazardous materials
- Electrical & Energy Sources
- All parts on equipment
- Equipment procedures for lockout
- Electrical Breakers & Panels
- Wires, Cables and conduits
- Traffic & Warehouse Control
- Bins and Racks
- Fire Extinguishers & Safety Signs posted
- Forklift, traffic flow lanes, and specific clearance
areas marked for clearance
- Clearance and Load Limits
- Personal Protection
- First Aid stations marked
- Safety Signs
- Emergency wash stations
- All ladders, lift equipment marked and properly store
Create a uniform appearance throughout your facility with DuraLabel PRO labeling supplies. Print pipe markers, safety signs, flow lanes, list proper procedures, equipment maintenance and more. DuraLabel PRO Supplies are industrial-grade for a long-lasting appearance.
Call 1-888-326-9244 to see how the DuraLabel PRO line of printers and
DuraLabel PRO supplies are the right choice for your facility.